We are excited to announce the launch of our new app, HAWA Engage, designed to be a simple and fun way for our members to stay present with their health. The app was developed in collaboration with our summer Intern, Jake Barth, who is currently attending Colorado State University with a focus in computer sciences. Together, we determined it's challenging for people to make their personal health and wellness a priority, let alone find extra time in their busy days to take small steps towards creating healthy habits. Through its challenge features — Activity Cards, Two Player and Daily Challenge — HAWA Engage breaks down the expansive and overwhelming health and wellness topic into more digestible portion sizes. When you can click a button and be told something healthy to accomplish in no more than a 15 minute break, it's not so difficult.
Here is a full list of HAWA Engage's features:
• Play health-related mobile games to collect HealthPoints and have fun!
• Games include: Healthy Market Sweep, Drain the Water Cooler and HealthPoint Highway.
• Looking for a fun and healthy way to spend a break? Flip an activity card for office- and home-friendly wellness activities.
• One activity should be able to be completed in about 15 minutes or less!
• Compete with a friend or family member, in or out of the home and office, in a series of health-related challenges.
• Play through all the challenges at once, or take a break from the competition and return later.
• The easiest way to make health and wellness a regular part of your daily life.
• Keep your streak going by completing one of the HAWA Health Care Team’s recommended wellness challenges before each day is over.
HAWA Health Support
• Order your annual HAWA HealthPoint Check-Up and request a consultation with a HAWA Care Team provider.
• Share the app and your achievements with friends and family.
• You can compete against them to get to the top of the leaderboard or win one of 16 achievement medals.
Everyone can benefit from taking a few minutes out of their day to start learning how to live a healthier life. Download the HAWA Engage App from Apple App Store today!